View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 10:36 PM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pros on team USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Ok, but you disappeared, right BEFORE the Cavs started playing in the Finals. I hate to deal with all that hate on my own, you bastard. Do you know how much crap I put up with the first week after the Spurs humiliated us? Everyone else just disappeared.

Welcome back.

Mathius
LOL! That is true. I went down to the Bonnaroo Music Festival when the Spurs were up 2-0. I made a thread congratulating the Spurs on the Finals victory, because I knew it was over. I had no access to the internet for the last two games and I've been really busy with work since then.

As far as I am concerned, the Pistons series was the last one for the Cavs. I like to pretend like the Finals didn't happen, since I didn't see the final two games.

Anyway... I'm back. Haaters beware.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote