Thread: Roster intact?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 04:23 PM   #19
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Roster intact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Also Mike Miller, Kyle Lowry, Darko and Hakim Warrick are going to be great additions to the team. Just thinking about this team is making me really really excited for the upcoming season.

Hakim Warrick for sure, I really enjoy his game. But Darko is a bit of a wild card for me... he could be ready to take the next level and increase his Center role or regress and never actually live up to his starting role
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote