View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:43 PM   #9
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So how ready is Kevin Durant to actually lead a team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Agreed. With the second best option being Wally Szczerbiak, there will be alot of shots to go to Durant. While you could make the argument that K.D. will be smothered by the defense, you should note that Carmelo was able to be successful in his rookie season (2003-2004) on a team with Andre Miller, Voshon Lenard, Nene, and Marcus Camby starting with him. (insert point guard here), Wally, Jeff Green, and Kurt Thomas can't be much worse.

Also....OT: What does i.e. stand for? I see it used on here alot but I don't know what it means.

if wally is our second best option, we are in for a long season

btw,

The Latin abbreviation i.e., which stands for id est, means that is, that is to say, or in other words. The letters e.g. stand for the Latin phrase exempli gratia, which means for example.
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote