View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #32
ILuvThisGame
My Swag is Phenomenal
 
ILuvThisGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 585
Default Re: Whose gonna be the biggest bust?

Javaris Crittenton and Spencer Hawes. Kobe just sucks the talent out of developing players. and Hawes just doesn't impress me all that much. I could be wrong, it is a prediction. But that's my 2 cents.

I also think Noah isn't going to be anything special. A good role player that stays in the league for a long time. 90% chance. worthy of a lottery pick? 10% chance.
ILuvThisGame is offline   Reply With Quote