Thread: 2008 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 09:55 PM   #18
monthh
Local High School Star

Default Re: 2008 Mock Draft

Budinger was my second choice for the Clippers as I said. It really comes down to potential, and this team has shown by taking Olowokandi and Kaman in the lottery, that they are willing to take a chance on a big man.

Thabeet is not even close to being NBA ready. He has bust written all over him, but at best I think he is like Adonal Foyle. I wouldn't use a top 20 pick on him, but of course that is just me and he may have taken a huge step since his freshman year.

6. Minnesota-Kosta Koufos-C-Ohio State-Like Seattle this team has a lot of good young players, but they are a little more experienced and win a few more games. With the 1 through 4 spots locked down with recent draft picks and guys brought in from the KG trade, they go with a true center. Koufos will take some time to develop, but will allow them to play Al Jefferson more at his natural position of PF.

Other possible picks: Roy Hibbert gives them an inside player right away so they give him a long look
Brook Lopez is another center they have to look at, but doesnít have the upside of Koufos or the immediate impact that Hibbert would bring
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote