View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 08:46 AM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default introduce yourself Cavs fans

Hope this wasn't done already. Maybe sticky this, B-Low? Think it would be cool to get to know some background info on the people we talk to.......

Alias: mlh1981

Hometown: Athens, OH

Current Residence: Athens, OH

Occupation: substitute teacher/tutor. Going back to school in the winter for something completely different than what I went to undergrad for.

Hobbies (other than basketball): mlb/nfl, swimming, bicycling, reading, etc

My Teams: Cavs (duh), Bengals, Reds, Blue Jackets, Buckeyes

Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Borat, Office Space, Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle

TV Shows: The Price is Right, Simpsons, Fresh Prince, The Ali G show

Favorite movie quotes: "You either get busy living, or get busy dying" (Shawshank Redemption)

Music: U2, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Eminem, Tupac, etc

Books: Harry Potter series, Stephen King, sports books

Food: spaghetti and meatballs

What you bring to ISH: post mainly in OTC. Talk a lot of baseball, life experiences, and Cavs basketball when I do venture into main forum. Huge fan of The Price is Right. Don't speculatate/don't care in the endless comparison threads in main forum.

Last edited by mlh1981 : 10-08-2007 at 05:19 PM.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote