View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:07 AM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: introduce yourself Cavs fans

Alias: B-Low

Gender: All man. Well 99% man. I like to stay beautiful so that takes 1% away lol

Hometown: Maple Hts, Ohio

Current Residence: Bowling Green, Ohio

Occupation: Student, Public Relations/Programming Intern, Toys R Us electronics guy in Mayfield, OH

Hobbies (other than basketball): Shameless self prostitution, womanizing, sleeping

My Teams: Cavs, Rockets (Steve Francis fan)

Movies: Rent, Space Jam, Star Wars, Anchorman, Jungle Book

TV Shows: Simpsons, X-Men, Dexter's Laboratory, Spongebob, Futurama, Seinfeld

Favorite movie quotes: "That's how i roll" (Jack Black in Anchorman after he kicked Baxter off the bridge)

Music: Eminem, Kanye West, Creed, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson

Books: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Berenstein Bears Books (i like the one where the kids were fighting and the one where they went on a diet...and the puppy one)

Food: Bacon Cheeseburger, spaghetti, women

What you bring to ISH: I am the 99% man who brought ISH together with THE OFFICIAL ISH MYSPACE PAGE

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...CEF9E923970731
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote