View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 02:49 AM   #25
ElPigto
*****istrator

Default Re: Rockets @ Sonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Snyder is horrid, that's not an issue.

It's the Brooks/Francis debate that I'm interested in. At this point in their careers, on this team and in this system, I'm not sure Francis has more to offer than Brooks does. Francis has disappointed me thus far.

I been able to watch two games, and from what I've observed, Francis does not look to fit the system. He doesn't seem natural out there; I honestly believe that he is thinking about every move he makes, and the mentality of whether he should pass or shoot affects his game. He has always had the opportunity to dominate the ball, but this year is very different.

I would like to give him some more time to get use to the system. I'm not sure I would give up on him just yet. Aaron Brooks looks decent, but he is going to get abused by bigger guards. His speed is nice, but he still has a lot of work to do to become a legit NBA guard. As of now, we have Rafer and Mike running the point, so I think it would be better if we give Francis the minutes behind T-mac and Bonzi.

It's going to be difficult to implement Steve into the rotation. I hope it works out though because I'm a huge Steve Francis fan.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote