View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 10:15 AM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The perfect Kobe trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Phoenix makes the most sense i nthat case donks.
The Lakers can have Marion, Barbosa and the Hawks Pick. I'm sure the Suns would want Cook or someone like him added for depth.
That's exactly the trade I've been stressing. Not that I want to get it done, Kobe staying on the Lakers is the best case scenario, but if a trade were to go down, I'd want something along those lines. Except **** Marion. He only makes us slightly better next year which lowers our potential 1st rounder. I wish they had some more early picks. Still, considering the next draft class, getting a few Suns picks wouldn't be horrible.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote