View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:21 AM   #5
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Flip Murray went off yesterday (preseason)

The Clips really do need some help in that position. I could see where they may be interested. Especially if they expect Cassell to leave after this season. He did say he was interested in playing in Denver under Karl and then wanted to get into coaching. I could see Flip fitting in pretty good there. A second rounder and us getting rid of Dupree too would be a good trade for Detroit. Although, I still like that Smith trade because he probably has more talent than that of most of the 2nd rounders, but it really depends on if that pick is an early 2nd round pick or a late one I suppose.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote