View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 06:24 PM   #2
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: kobe to detriot what do you pistons fans think?

I think I've posted some stuff before, just throwing some ideas out there about Kobe to Detroit. I would hate to see them gut the team for him. There are packages that can be put together like Hamilton, McDyess, & Maxiell that would work. If they are giving up an all-star, another guy that should be (and will be eventually in Prince), and Johnson I think that's almost too much. I think the Lakers would probably be a more rounded team. That is one of the best rumored deals I have seen for him but like I said I think it's too much.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote