View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:17 PM   #24
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo or Michael Beasley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
The thing I find strange is everyone is gushing over the potential 2008 Rookie class of PG's yet very few of the guys getting mentioned in my opinion will ever be NBA PG's. Pretty much all of them to me will end up being under-sized SG's (Eric Gordon & Jared Bayliss) or SG's with some passing skill (OJ Mayo & Derrick Rose).
Gordon is an undersized SG,whoever said he would be a PG

Bayless is the second coming of Arenas down at Arizona,but he'll make much more of an impact

Rose is a PG
Did you watch him play last night?
Mayo is a PG/SG

even if you dont include Bayless or Mayo

Rose
Lawson
Collison
Gordon
Steele
Those guys could've been lottery picks last year and bumped Law to the 2nd round

the 2nd class
Augustin
James
Weaver
Neitzel
Singletary
Chalmers
all are good pick-ups

I have yet to mention the best international player for this year's NBA Draft,Alexy Shved is a 6ft7 PG with incredible passing and ballhandling skills

NBADraft.net compares him to Penny Hardaway

You know you have some ****ing game when you're a white PG and get compared to a black PG
you gotta really have ****ing game when you're a 18 year old Russian and you get compared to Penny Hardaway
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote