View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun Needs To Get Agressive

I like Tayshauns game so far. I have to agree with Patrick on this one. I think it's more of a consistency thing. But with that said the way the Pistons work is they go to the person who has the mismatch because they know they are solid at every position and most other teams have weaknesses at at least one position. When playing the Bulls they have a weak front court so they go to Rasheed. I would have liked to see more out of Maxiell last night. I think Tayshaun played his role. He had a turnover late I wasn't happy with but that could be said for more than just him. A few less turnovers and the Pistons would still be undefeated.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote