View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 11:07 PM   #2
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Good game tonight

Yeah, it was pretty good d. The Clippers injuries have hurt them a lot. They are lottery bound this year. Although Detroit did hold them to only 79 a big portion of the scoring for the Clips was down low. I'm still a little leary of Detroits big men. Chicago tore them up last night and now a depleted Clippers team was able to score on them down low. Kaman shouldn't put up 25 points on us. I know I'm being a little nit picky but with someone like KG in the East now, it makes me wonder how Detroit is going to match up.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote