View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 02:08 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ricky makes half as much as Wally while being better at everything but jumpshooting. I don't know what Ricky could have done to help Minnie win more games but I'm pretty sure that the T-Wolves didn't win much before he got there either. Ricky was a definite positive for us in Doc's first year, hitting a number of game-winners and providing all-around great play off the bench. Forced to play 42 minutes and share pg duties his d suffered a bit during his time with us this season but he still had a fine season overall...and I don't agree with you that A-Rod doesn't help to win games. He isn't clutch, but that doesn't mean his homers and RBIs don't count. I don't see how he compares to Ricky, in any case...completely different stature and reputation.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote