View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 03:08 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ricky makes half as much as Wally while being better at everything but jumpshooting. I don't know what Ricky could have done to help Minnie win more games but I'm pretty sure that the T-Wolves didn't win much before he got there either. Ricky was a definite positive for us in Doc's first year, hitting a number of game-winners and providing all-around great play off the bench. Forced to play 42 minutes and share pg duties his d suffered a bit during his time with us this season but he still had a fine season overall...and I don't agree with you that A-Rod doesn't help to win games. He isn't clutch, but that doesn't mean his homers and RBIs don't count. I don't see how he compares to Ricky, in any case...completely different stature and reputation.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote