View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
marny_navis
Banned

I'm not much of a fan of Bonzi's, so I don't like him going to a good franchise that is on a good start, and I don't want him to ruin it. But what about Tyson Chandler for Joe Johnson? Atlanta gets to clear up one of their wing players and allow Josh Chilldress to get the necessary playing time he deserves, while at the same time giving themselves a mindblowing defensive unit of Josh Smith, Tyson Chandler, and Shelden Williams. NO/OKC gets a shooter in Joe Johnson next to Peja. Johnson already played with Steve Nash, so he knows how to play the up tempo game. He is a great basketball player, as Coach K...I won't even try to spell it would say. The Hornets would lose Chandler, a promising young player about to come out of his shell, but this would give David West the opportunity to break out into a star, while starting Hilton Armstrong at the C, allowing the defense to be able to hold its own against who I think could be the next Dale Davis. Now I know this deal would probably never happen, but it is something I just thought of and decided to write. Please don't laugh too hard at me.