View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 03:50 PM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $~Eric~$
hey does any1 know wat happened ta the guys Prime Objective, Alimoe, Spinmaster, Syk Wit It, High Octane, and Headache. all these fools were ballin wit And1 and dis year none of them are on wit them. If any of yall know, pleze respond

spinmaster and syk got in an argument with the coach and left the team.. alimoe left to try to make the nba one more time... head ache left the team a few years ago i think because he wanted more money than they wanted to pay him.. and i think prime left because of injuries.. i am not sure about high octane.

it sucks because prime objective, high octane, and alimoe were some of my favorite and1 players.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote