View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:13 AM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The 2008 Mock Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthh
I did this based off I believe ESPN's power rankings. It was kind of fun since some teams that I expected to be good were at the bottom.

1. Minnesota-Derrick Rose-People will pull for Beasley with Gomes at PF and Foye at PG, but Rose has is too good of a natural PG to pass up.

2. Seattle-Michael Beasley-Just drafted Durant and Green and have Wilkins and Wilcox, but Beasley has too much potential to pass up.

3. New York-O.J. Mayo-No clue what they will do, but Marbury and the rest of the backcourt may be on their way out.

4. Chicago-DeAndre Jordan-Ben Wallace has not worked out and now they can get a young one to replace him.

5. Golden St.-Nicolas Batum-Matt Barnes is decent, but Batum is too good to pass up

6. Phoenix via Atlanta-Kosta Koufos-Amare has a history of injuries and Koufos should be able to help him some out right away.

7. Memphis-Roy Hibbert-Would rather take Eric Gordon, but with Gasol possibly on his way out after another losing season, Hibbert helps fill a possible hole in the middle.

8. New Jersey-Darrell Arthur-Sean Williams has worked out well, but they still need help inside.

9. Miami-Chase Budinger-Wade will need another young scorer next to him if they hope to not waste him in the future.

10. Sacramento-Brook Lopez-This team needs to start somewhere and a twin towers of Hawes and Lopez would be nice.

11. Philadelphia-Eric Gordon-Big steal here since he will be the go-to scorer for this team in the future.

12. Portland-Darren Collison-This team has so many young players, but it seems at this point that the PG spot may have the biggest hole.

13. Indiana-Tywon Lawson-Tinsley has been a good player for a long time, but it is time to move on.
14. L.A. Clippers-Serge Ibaka-Time to start over, why not start with a big man?

15. Washington-Jamont Gordon-Would like to get Lopez, but they could use some help at guard off the bench.

16. Milwaukee-Danilo Gallinari-Not many holes on this team on paper, but Gallinari is a steal talent-wise at this point.

17. Charlotte-Andrew Ogilvy-Has more potential than their big men outside of Okafor and May.

18. Cleveland-Donte Greene-Not their ideal player, but is a huge steal at 18.

19. Toronto-Hasheem Thabeet-They need a true defensive post player.

20. Houston-DeVon Hardin-Would be a lot like Kelvin Cato was next to Yao.

21. Utah-Kevin Love-The type of player they love.

22. Detroit-Ante Tomic-Huge upside to develop for the future.

23. L.A. Lakers-Earl Clark-Not really much left to help them, but Clark can help them off the bench.

24. Denver-Joey Dorsey-A surprise pick, but seems to be the type of player George Karl likes.

25. San Antonio-Brandon Rush-Finley, Bowen, and Barry are not getting younger.

26. New Orleans-Kyle Weaver-They took Wright to help solidify the frontcourt last year, and Weaver to solidify the backcourt this year.

27. Orlando-Bryce Taylor-Not sure why I like this pick, but he has some potential to contribute.

28. Dallas-Deron Washington-Nothing much they can do with this pick to help right away so why not try to get another Josh Howard?

29. Seattle via Phoenix-Rodrique Beaubois-After missing out on Rose, they hope to grab another Tony Parker.

30. Boston-Nickola Pekovic-Has size, so why not?

You have no clue do you? A long time? He's been in the L for 7 years. I can think of a few other concerns that the Pacers could handle before fucking up our floor leader.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote