View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 01:37 PM   #24
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
But i agree with the thing that kmart needs a good pg to be the best he can be. I've always loved the man's game as a nets member, but it would do good for him and for the mavs to get him

Quote:
Yeah, he plays same position as dirk, and he would never, at this point of his career, be a substitute. It would just be great to see how he plays under the coaching of avery, if they would find him a place on the starting linup.

I still have to say that Dallas might need player like K-Mart. KVH is rumored to leave to denver, so let him go, with dampier or somebody else. Don't get upset but I would say that k-mart would be the best one-on-one defender on the mavericks team. And the talk about long range shooting, remember the time when pf didn't need to pull up from 18-20 feet. Kenyon is a banger, he plays like the old pf used to, and get the job done. (Well maybe i'm just remembering the old nets days, but i believe avery would make him the player he was) And what comes to dampier, he's not the banger, he's big and strong, but that ain't always enough. So like i said before, if the mind is right and they get him a starting lineup spot...
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote