View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:15 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: what happened to this board???

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
Just noticed I was named mod here.

No notice, no warning, no nothing. I just randomly noticed my name at the end of the forum page. I somehow imagined something different, but whatever.

I guess I'll just erase offensive stuff that heads to or is a senseless flame war, and the rest I'll leave it on everyone's judgment.

If you have any suggestions, they are welcomed :)

You deseve it.

It's easy, very little work. I invest maybe 10 minutes to modding a week? Just keep the board live.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote