View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 10:49 AM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdogg1
Ive ben a fan a long time and i must say that you are all wrong THINK ABOUT IT? You name me one player we have had- one that wanted to stay realy-two, that deserved max or even close to it.Every player that left the clipps has proved to Mr. sterling by their stats since they left that they arnt worth it. You must be smart to not wast money on average talent and trust your judgment.sterling is smart-smarter than people give him credit for. Thanks Mr. Sterling for waiting for the right time to spend your money on players that are worth every penny.

Well, you are the first one I have ever heard come up with this theory. Seems more like a theory of convenience that was created after the facts. Just about everyone else on the planet would disagree with this, I believe.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote