View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 11:40 AM   #178
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo or Michael Beasley

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
Considering you are from Philly did you watch Kobe play at all in highschool?

Yeah I did from 10-12th grade and also Sonny Hill league where top talent in the city run against each other on teams. I played against Kobe before. I've seen dude pull Ricky Davis over Steve Nash more than once. He was also doing a lot of that And1 ish....come down left right left right dribble it fake like he throws a pass to the right meanwhile wraps it around your head catching it with the left. Dude was splitting two defenders and doing 180 tomahawk jams. I dont know what highlights people are seeing but from what I saw dude was great athletically.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote