View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 11:13 PM   #4
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavaliers' Sasha Pavlovic to miss 2 months with sprained foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Good riddance. Sasha needs to take this time to think about just why we resigned him, because it wasn't for him playing like he is now.

And I don't find Mike Brown intelligent to plug Devin Brown into the lineup. I'll bet he starts Gibson and Hughes, and brings Damon Jones off the bench more.

He's just stupid enough to do that.

The correct answer is, start Devin Brown, with heavy doses of Ira Newble off the bench, and possibly throw in Shannon Brown to see what he can do.

I'm sick and tired of Brown not playing these guys and then guys go down with injuries, or contract issues, and the team falls apart.

Like when Andy was holding out. You'd think he'd try putting Dwayne Jones and/or Cedric Simmons into the rotation. Instead he starts playing Z like 37 minutes per game. At his age?

Mathius

:party2: Mathius for Cavalier Coach!

but the sad part is that we resigned Mike Brown for two more years...
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote