View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 10:17 AM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavaliers' Sasha Pavlovic to miss 2 months with sprained foot

I agree with Mathius. Pavlovic has been a huge disappointment. The strides he made last season..................all gone.

I'm eager to see more of Shannon Brown. I was impressed with the kid in college and think that he has something to offer to this team

Hopefully, Pavlovic comes back a better player from this. This will give him some time to think about things a little bit. I think he let the hype get to his head.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote