View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 11:49 PM   #9
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guys, please don't make this a "Lakers vs. Clippers" issue.. I was pointing out a very REAL issue and I asked for people's opinions. If you have never heard these concerns before, you are living under a rock. I have heard it for years on the sports talk radio stations here in southern california.

If you have a differing opinion, i'd love to hear it.... just don't fall back on the "us vs. them" theme... its lame. Bring me a better game than that.

If I were a Clipper fan, it would certainly be in the back of my mind as the team is going through some good times.

It was a fair and honest question. Nothing I have said is meant to be antagonistic.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote