View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 12:13 AM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
He could but he shouldn't. He is already too perimeter oriented - sort of worries me. The last thing he needs is to get farther away from the basket.
I disagree. He doesn't have the body to play on the low block, pretty much everything Bosh does is from 15-18 feet. Why shouldn't he develop the capability to hit an open three? It's not like he'd take more than 2 or 3 in a game. I don't think he should become a three point shooter, because his go-to zone should be the midrange, but having the ability would be good for a player such as him. You need to make them honor you if you catch it at the 3 line or you'll just pass it off and lose the scoring opportunity that can come from having a center have to step all the way out to the 3 line against a much faster player.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote