View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 05:11 AM   #19
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best Basketball Management Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I registered 4 days ago, I think, and I forgot about it. Went back on it today and I had my team ready, sorted a couple things out this morning for the next game, such as my lineup and such and placed some bids in for some big men because my team lacked size.

It seems really good fun. Though the exact same thing has happened to me, getting a team full of guards! I only have one player so far who is a legit PF/C. I love the inclusion of international teams, so if you get really good and be successful, you could have a shot at coaching the international team at Senior, Under 21 and Under 18 level. Currently Poland are the best team. My team sucks ass though so got a long way to go. What division you in?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote