View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 06:32 AM   #20
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best Basketball Management Game?

I've registered that online game too, just waiting to get accepted by the admin.

Any of you guys got WBM working? I downloaded it using torrents, but it keeps asking to put the original CD in, Anyone has a crack or something?

edit: nevermind, I found it.

Last edited by LJJ : 01-31-2008 at 06:47 AM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote