View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 12:24 PM   #21
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best Basketball Management Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
It seems really good fun. Though the exact same thing has happened to me, getting a team full of guards! I only have one player so far who is a legit PF/C. I love the inclusion of international teams, so if you get really good and be successful, you could have a shot at coaching the international team at Senior, Under 21 and Under 18 level. Currently Poland are the best team. My team sucks ass though so got a long way to go. What division you in?
I'm in Div.3.7 (4273). I don't know what the number in the bracket is. Anyway, I'm currently 12th out of 16 teams, most of team is guards and I have 5 guys who aren't even 18 yet.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote