View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #22
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Doomsday Dallas is full of ****. Everything he posts in the OTC is radically biased and completely retarded. One world governments won't happen for a looooong time. Too much stuff going on in the world and too many selfish leaders who don't care about peace.

A lot of this 9/11 bunk, zionism and facism and all of this other bull is being spewed out by a minority (in number, not racial) of radical, outspoken fools with no insight to the real world. Trust me, I've heard all of the 9/11 conspiracies and none of them make any sense whatsoever. It's these retards who get drooled over by the media and get blown waaaay out of proportion. Did you know that less than 10% of Americans are gay? You wouldn't know that by the huge media bias everytime they get together. The media makes it out to be like its 50/50 with the conservative Christians bashing gays, when in reality, more people are against it than what it really seems.

The problem with America today, and the world in general, is that the wrong people are speaking out. They are spreading their radical agendas (and I use that term loosely) and are getting the limelight because of the media. Meanwhile, the educated, civilized people who actually know a bit about what's actually going on sit at home either not caring about shutting these retards up or formulating ways to combat these same radicals without thinking about the negative view that will be placed on them by the media.

There's my rant.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote