View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 03:33 PM   #28
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Yeah, but if he knew anything in the Bible he would have known about Matthew 24:35-36 which says, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Which means, anyone can waste their time prophecying about the end times, coming up with whatever mumbo jumbo they please, setting dates and what not, but no one really knows. Verse 42 of the same chapter continues saying, "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come." No one knows, and the way I see it, it's better to live your life without worrying about whether or not you're going to be dead tomorrow. If you live with that constant fear, you'll never amount to anything.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote