View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #16
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
See that's where you're mistaken. I have no desire to prove myself on insidehoops.com. I don't even need to speak about myself in the third person. And I don't go to the gym neither, I'm from Detroit. I'll let you catch the inferred message in that statement.

And by your girl you mean that piece of rabbits fur you rub on your dick every night?

You have no desire to prove yourself, because you clearly don't have any worthy accomplishment to your name. Simple az that.

And no you can continue to be a delusional retard, but by girl I'm referring to the 5'3" 105 pound 36-21-35 D-Cup babe I've gone out with for five monthz.

Detroit AHAHAHAHA. Don't uze that "I grew up in a tough place" excuse. Just about everybody I knew has.
I've survived on consuming bits and pieces of asphalt.
I've dealt with drugdealerz as a child.

No excuse not to visit a gym, you lazy, fat, unmotivated bum.

"It'z hard to stay humble when you're as great as Jefferson."
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote