View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #20
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
I really wouldn't care if anyone called me any of these, because I know I don't represent any of them. HOWEVER, what would offend me is if someone made fun of my race, religion, or family.

Finally! A serious response.

Yup, that was my same opinion a couple of yearz back. Dissing on something you can't control.

However, I've evolved into believing there is no such thing az race (Details later), but if someone called me a hon.ky, they'll get the dragon punch immediately.

FON, it'z hard to find a slur towardz Caucasians which are actually offending.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote