View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Pointguard Situation

The free agent PG pool doesn't look that great. Maybe Jason Williams? Damon Stoudamire? Dare I suggest Sam Cassell, even though he's 56 years old? I doubt we could afford Jose Calderon, who seems to be the prize free agent of the PG class. We are gonna have to get a retread PG and hope for lightning in a bottle, draft well (who are some names? I don't follow college b-ball all that closely), and there is always the chance that we could land Andre Miller in a trade.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote