View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My thoughts on the guys we traded

One thing about this trade: I'm VERY happy for Shannon Brown. I wish he could've blossomed with us but it was very obvious that Mike Brown was never going to let him grow as a player. Once i realized that me and my roommates were actually hoping for Shannon to get traded so he could finally go to a coach that would let him develop. Watch i guarantee you that within the next few years Shannon will be one of those ex-Cavs players that have people going "why the hell did we let him go?"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote