View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #12
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Congrats to SoCalMike - NEW moderator!!!

Oh wow, I did not expect anyone to say anything. Now I am embarassed.

I promise you this. I will not go to the dark side. Consider me a young Luke Skywalker. Hotsizzle is Obi Wan, and Lakerfreak represents the dark side... he is Darth Vader.

Seriously, like a good referee, it is my hope that my moderation duties (if any) go un-noticed so that the flow of the board occurs naturally.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by SoCalMike : 02-27-2008 at 06:13 PM.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote