View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: KOBEGASOL VS KOBESHAQ era

I'll bite...lol

forget the rings, it took kobe and shaq several years of playing together and the inclusion of phil jackson to bring it all together so i'll just talk on paper so to speak...

Kobe
Shaq
Fisher
Fox
Horry
George
Shaw
Medvidenko
Sumaki
Hunter

vs.

Kobe
Fisher
Pau
Bynum
Odom
Turiaf
Sasha
Walton
Farmar
Vlad Rad
Ariza

though young i'll give the current team the nod as being a better assembly of overall talent

now shaq was dominate and that counts for alot but kobe is too and has a larger role then he did during the three peat era...

both good teams both capable of winning lots of games... but this current squad as young as it is has a lot of upside

Last edited by gts : 02-28-2008 at 05:30 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote