View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: KOBEGASOL VS KOBESHAQ era

Respectfully, aside from some of the preliminary analysis and opinions here, I think it is too early to be speaking of Kobe/Gasol as an "era." Its only been 10 games.

Shaq and Kobe played together for many seasons and won several titles.

For me, I would like to wait a bit before I start speaking of eras with those two players. (although I am excited about the prospects)

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote