View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #18
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: introduce yourself Cavs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
Hmm.. I guess you have to if you can't settle not winning everyonce in a while. Or i could understand maybe if you picked some schools like locally. Auburn, duke, wvu, texas? All powerhouses?

So like.. I'm just saying it doesn't really make sense. Hopefully you realize it's more fun staying with one team and being a true fan.

psu always and forever
[ are u talking about dude. the Q was what teams do u like and i simply replied. i like texas and dukes basketball teams and i like west virginias and auburns football teams. if u were asking my fav. team i would have said auburn, but the question was what teams do i like
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote