View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fastbreak Play of the Year?

My take on it is if someone like Luke Walton can have the creativity and know how to do what he did right then, it absolutely has to be. I would expect that from Kobe. I would even expect it from Lamer (on a good night). But if someone had said before the game those three would have a spectacular play I would have expected it to be 99% Kobe. The bottom line is it wasn't 99% Kobe and that is one of the greatest plays I have seen this year. Not only was it teamwork at it's best but it involved just enough showboating and creativity. I think we'll see it on ESPN for quite some time.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote