View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #43
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Mavericks vs. Lakers, 3/2/08, 12:30PM PST, Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Foley
Phil's decisions are not above questioning. Jeff Van Gundy (an excellent analyst and a highly-regarded coach in his own right) was questioning his moves as much as we all were. I agree that we shouldn't be calling Phil an idiot or a "stealer of money" (Steve Hartman's words--man do I hate him), but we're all entitled to interpret things as we see them.
well then i ask you this, take the word of a unemployed coach who has never won it all or the word of the coach trying to lead his team to what could be his tenth ring? lol
yeah hartmans got a bit of a mouth on him. it wouldn't be so bad but he's always shouting... scares the kids...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote