View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: how long before Farmar is starting again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I personally want D Fish starting for the rest of the season. It's Farmar's job next season, IMO. He is much more valuable coming off the bench and D Fish gives veteran experience in the starting lineup that will be VERY valuable in the playoffs.

Many of the Laker players look tired right now.. and why not? The schedule has been pretty brutal the last two weeks. Fortunately, it will slow down a bit, and I think the team will catch their second wind.

While I agree with you, I can see Phil starting Fisher next year as well.

What concerns me here is fisher isn't as good a passer as Farmar is so I can bet that the bench won't be as productive because it will not be as "fluid" as Farmar made it this season.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote