View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm really starting to "dislike" Dirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
With that being said, it would be awesome to get dampier here as a backup.

hes very strong, can catch and finish, and can rebound pretty well.

I would bring him here or the midlevel.

Isnt he making alot of money? like 10mil+? How much longer does he have on that deal? I wouldnt mind him as a back up too
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote