View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 02:59 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So Far / So Good for the Trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Gasol was/is an all star. None of the guys we picked up fit that description. And even with Gasol, I'd hardly call LA a runaway for #1.

As far as I'm concerned, SA is still the team to beat in the West, until someone proves otherwise, and their team is better than last year, having picked up Damon Stoudamire along the way to backup Parker.

Mathius

I never said they were runaway #1, just #1 right now. SA is gellin' doing their thing, Lakers are 9-1 in the last 10 and Bynum isn't even playing.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote