Thread: MVP Voting
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 03:02 AM   #34
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MVP Voting

Quote:
Is anyone with me, here?
i've looked and there's really not alot out there... anything decent has zero activity going..i posted at one and it takes a day to get a response... at least on ISH you can have a decent conversation in an evening... i know any lakers forums are almost unbearabel because of the kobe love going on... we just gotta stay on it and keep reporting the trolls... maybe we need a petion for jeff..lol

anyways back to the MVP award talk...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote