View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #6
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How well will we fare?

That is indeed a tough stretch and right after they play sea followed by a home and home with GS.

so that 7 game stretch is crucial to the Lakers trying to finish with the #1 seed.

Man, I can even begin to think about that, with everything so tight, I'd rather just take it one game at a time. I don't think the Lakers can afford to do worse than 3-1 if they are going to make a run a the #1 seed.

Then they need to win the next three. Beating GS twice in a row is no easy task.

It's going to be like a playoff series lol. except you have to play all 7 games.

But first we much take care of Sactown on Sun. One game at time!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote