Thread: MVP Voting
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 03:49 AM   #36
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MVP Voting

Come on, gts (and other Laker fans). I was invited to this forum to talk some basketball. I wrote a well thought out post about the MVP talks (I have a hard time getting into serious Laker conversations, because I don't know THAT much about them) and I have been patiently waiting for a response.

Patience no more... Bring it...
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote