Thread: MVP Voting
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #43
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MVP Voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Sword
The forum being free isnít the problem. Iíve posted and have even modded at free forums that give the mods more purpose than just being site janitors, and guess what, it actually works. Sure, youíll still have your average troll show up here and there, but not nearly in the numbers this site has. And as soon as a poster proves themselves to be a troll, they are booted.

Quick question- do you guys have access to this sites modcp? Thatís a real help in terms of finding altersÖÖ

sorry to hijack the mvp thread a little...

sword, you are right... i guess i meant "free" in that anyone can join and they dont have to worry about paying. i am sure if it was a pay-for site, that there would be hardly any trolls... also, having sufficient power to deal with the problem would also help in a huge way, so i agree. and no, we do not have access to modcp as far as i know. but i am a newbie in that area so perhaps a pm to hotsizzle or lakerfreak would be more appropriate if you are curious.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote