View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 03:41 PM   #14
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever been owned by a game?

Back in the day there were quite a bit of games that "owned" me. The SNES had some hard ass games.

Contra III always kicked my ass. Super Ghouls and Ghosts is the hardest game ever.

These days the only time a game owns me is when I lose interest and quit playing. Never because something is so hard I think it's impossible.

Last edited by LJJ : 03-15-2008 at 03:44 PM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote