View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #21
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

Default Re: OT: The Pimp Has An Annoucement (not basketball related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Howdy folks,

I just thought I would use this forum to let everyone know that my wife and I are expecting our second child come August. We are extremely excited and feel very blessed. I would have said something sooner, but we were not sure everything would go smoothly since we had problems in the past... so far, the doc says its progressing right on schedule, so we told the family over the weekend.

The Pimp is very pleased!

For anyone that has not had the pleasure of having children, its something greater than any Laker title could ever be... (hows that for an analogy) I hope you all get to experience such a wonderful thing.

Mike,
I'm very pleased to hear your announcement. Congrats!

Since you were brave enuf to post that announcement, I must follow suit.

We are expecting our FIRST child in early July. We have been trying for years and have finally been blessed. My wife is what they call "high risk", such that they keeping her in the hospital for the duration (she has been there a month). Right now, both the baby (24 weeks) and Mom are doing very very well. Right now is the critical time as we inch toward "viability".

Cheers to us both!

I will make you a deal. I will name my child SoCalMike if you name yours BleedinPurple.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote